Microdermabrasion and Scar Treatment
Our Unique Medical grade Microdermabrasion is a wonderful and innovative facial procedure that is recommended for almost any skin type. Using a Diamond Head wand, the skin is gently resurfaced with no down time and no messy dust or crystals. Microdermabrasion doesn’t offer miracle or instant results. Instead, this is a useful treatment that is given as a series to our clients to treat a number of their skin concerns and issues.
That being said, it is important that you have realistic expectations when undergoing the procedure to make sure that you come out with the best results possible.
Diamond Microdermabrasion is a cutting edge facial technique that provides advanced results in:
- Reduced Wrinkles: Microdermabrasion works through mechanical exfoliation, and it is beneficial to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by removing outer layers of dead skin. Of course, it is advised for a client to undergo a series of 3 to 6 microdermabrasion treatments, which will continually remove the outer layers of dead skin. When the outer layers of dead skin are removed, it will stimulate new cell growth so that fresh and new skin pushes forth. This can begin to remove many existing deep fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to prevent new signs of age from appearing on the skin.
- Treat Acne Scars: One great use of microdermabrasion is to reduce deep scars and pockmarks, while evening out the skin tone. In fact, many clients prefer the use of microdermabrasion for other areas of their body, like the upper back décolleté and shoulder areas, which can commonly have acne scarring. If a client has suffered from severe acne, the microdermabrasion treatment can be used in a series to remove dead and dark scarred skin cells so that new skin can be brought forth. Of course, it is important to understand that microdermabrasion is not done on new or open acne lesions.
- Even Out the Skin Tone: So many clients suffer from hyper pigmentation, which is brown pigmentation and damage caused by unprotected sun exposure. A series of microdermabrasion treatments will work to remove this dark and damaged skin so that the skin tone looks even overall. This is perfect for any clients that rely upon heavy makeup to cover up hyper pigmentation and scars on their skin. Even more so, many female clients will appreciate this for their décolleté area, which can often become leathery and damaged due to sun exposure.
- Balance the Skin: Even if a client has dry or Rosacea skin, they can undergo a microdermabrasion treatment to remove dead and flaking skin for better product absorption. When done gently, a microdermabrasion treatment can reduce dryness by balancing out the skin to alleviate a number of skin concerns.
Minimizes Appearance of:
- Acne and trauma scars
- Congested & oily skin
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Ingrown hairs
- Reducing Hyper pigmentation
- Sun-damaged skin
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Evening out the texture of the skin
- Promoting better product absorption
- Reducing flaking and dry skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture and glow
- Enlarged pores and Blemishes
Diamond Microdermabrasion Pricing*
Single treatment with Laser Skin tightening $150
Package of 3 treatments $345
Microdermabrasion also will NOT remove tattoos or birthmarks.
Severe hyper pigmentation from sun damage and skin issues deep within the epidermis may require a Peel.
We suggest you doing a series of Microdermabrasion services and alternate with our Peels to achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable therapist will be happy to guide you in the most appropriate way for your skin to reach your goal. You will see even better results if your microdermabrasion is coupled with the right home care products so that you can begin to transform your skin.
We use diamond tips to exfoliate the outer layer of the skin, providing a wonderful alternative in alleviating a number of skin concerns, reducing acne, rejuvenating the skin, and helping the complexion to look younger overall.
Microdermabrasion with Skin Peels
This method of uses the power of microdermabrasion coupled with a chemical peel to remove dead skin and hyper pigmentation. This is still a noninvasive treatment, and it is administered with the handheld microdermabrasion machine to exfoliate the outer layer of the skin. The next treatment is a facial peel appropriate to each skin type. This will remove more than one layer of skin, and it will provide even greater results for severe acne breakouts, sun damage, deep wrinkles, or a leathery texture to the skin tone.
Microdermabrasion with Skin Peels Pricing*
Single treatment: $175
Package of 3 treatments: $375
*Prices subject to change.